Sometimes there are things that are going on in our lives that in our own natural ability we can’t resolve. We have pressed we have prayed but we know that If God doesn’t come and intervene its not going to happen. Some of us are in a place of transition which means a place of change, evolution, alteration, modification, shift and conversion. In that place of transition in order to bridge the gap between the now and tomorrow we need a miracle. Do you know what I’m talking about? If God doesn’t create that bridge or manifest that miracle then we will be stuck in the cocoon of evolution never transitioning from a caterpillar to a butterfly and that is simply not God’s will. So today I will share with you five keys to Receiving the Miraculous to Reign!
What is a miracle? Holman Bible Dictionary: Event which unmistakably involves an immediate and powerful action of God designed to reveal His character or purpose. Kenneth Haggin defines a miracle as a supernatural intervention by God in the ordinary course of nature.
5 Keys to Receiving the Miraculous to Reign!
1. Focused fury: I heard Mike Murdock say focused fury is often the key to miraculous change! It made me think about the woman with the issue of blood her account is found in Mark 5:25. She had been hemorrhaging for 12 years. She spent all of her money on doctors and trying to find a remedy or cure for her disease with no success. When she heard about Jesus she believed in His healing power and began to speak repetitiously with words of faith “If I can just touch the hem of his garment I shall be made whole.” She became focused and furious on receiving her healing. Knowing that there was a possibility that she could be stoned for being in public bleeding, she went anyway. Back in those days a woman was not to be in public on her cycle let alone hemorrhaging. Jesus was surrounded by people touching him but even in her weakness she pressed thru the crowed and touched Jesus with a touch of faith and immediately not only was she healed but she was made whole which means nothing missing and nothing broken. What are you willing to become focused and furious about despite the obstacles that might be in your way?
When you ask God for a miracle He will give you an instruction. I like to say when you ask God for a miracle He will tell YOU to do the ridiculous! In your mind it may seem ridiculous because you can’t see why or how it should work out this way.
You might be saying, “I have asked God to intervene in my situation or give me His Wisdom concerning my life but God hasn’t told me to do anything.” That takes us to key number 2.
2. Stay in God’s presence long enough to receive divine instructions. I’m downstairs in the basement working out, doing my Zumba. My daughter Amber hurriedly runs down the stairs and asks me can she have $40 to get her hair done. As I’m working out I respond to her question. Two hours later she says “Mom you didn’t say whether or not you would give me the money.” My response is, “Amber I did answer you but you didn’t stay long enough to hear what I had to say or else you would be on the computer helping me with my social networking,” which she thinks is ridiculous! Is it possible that you only stayed in God’s presence long enough to tell Him what you want, and what’s going on in your life but never sat quietly long enough to hear His response?
3. Say Yes: When God does give you that ridiculous instruction, say yes. In order for God to bring to pass His Will in our lives we must be in agreement with Him. Remember how the Angel Gabriel came to Mary and told her that she was going to give birth to the son of man and His name would be called Jesus? How ridiculous did that sound seeing that she had never had sex before, which is what she told Gabriel. His explanation for how this was going to happen was that the shadow of the Holy Ghost is going to come upon her. Do you think Mary replied, “Okay great Gabriel thanks for the awesome explanation now I really understand!” No Mary’s mind could not fathom what that meant but do you know what she said? “Be it unto me according to thy Word.” When God gives you a ridiculous set of instructions just say yes so that His power will be made available to you. See Mary’s account in Luke 1:28-38
4. Be obedient: Now that you have said yes, follow the ridiculous set of instructions God has given you! Let’s look at Naaman. His account is found in 2 Kings 5:1-14. Naaman was a great man; he was captain of the army of the King of Syria. He had money, fame and power but he also had leprosy. He heard about a prophet of God in Israel that would be able to heal him thru the power of God. Naaman gathered his servants and went to Israel and when he got there he sent a messenger to let the prophet Elisha know that he was there. Elisha opens the door says “tell him to go wash in the river Jordan seven times and he will be healed.” He shuts and goes on about his business. When the messenger tells this to Naaman, he is furious. He’s like oh he can’t come out here and properly greet me? I thought he was going to come out here greet me, pray to his God and put his hand on me and I would be healed! Have you ever tried to tell God how to bless you? Lord I want this job, Lord I want this man, Lord I want this car, etc. Namaan even went on to say why do I have to wash in the nasty Jordan River when there are two very clean rivers in Damascus? At that point there was no healing going to take place. One of the servants convinced Naaman to just be obedient to the man of God and when he did the bible says his flesh was that of a little child! Go ahead don’t try to figure out God, just do the ridiculous to receive the miraculous!
5. Trust in Gods Supernatural Deliverance! In Dan 3:17, Shardrach, Meshach, and Aded-nego, were about to bet thrown into the fiery furnace by King Nebuchadnezzar because they wouldn’t bow down to a golden image he made. Even though it looked like they were about to lose their lives their response to the King was, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace! Not only did God deliver them but they came out of the furnace with not so much as the smell of smoke on them! Whatever it is that the enemy may be threatening you with, trust in Gods Supernatural Deliverance! Trust that God can deliver you from lack, joblessness, sickness, broken relationships or whatever you need! Speak it in advance, praise Him in advance and receive the Miraculous to Reign!
If you are ready to Reign in Health and Fitness, lower your blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar and get rid of those excess pounds find out the 10 keys that I utilized to lose over 80 pounds and keep it off because not yesterday, not tomorrow but right NOW is YOUR time to Reign in Health and Fitness! Click Here to find out more
Shelita Williams, R.N. helps aspiring and established women entrepreneurs who struggle with achieving their health and fitness goals, to lose weight, increase energy, boost confidence and establish brand integrity so that they are poised, fit and motivated to start, manage and grow their business! Sign up for your free eCourse and Reign in Health and Fitness updates![/content_box_red]