On my Reign in Life Radio Show, I had the pleasure of interviewing Body Building Competitor Leslie Ann Prater! She shared how she trains for a show and manages to look the way she does even with a full time job! If you want to shed the pounds and look tight toned and lean, you can listen to the entire show, here are a few of the nuggets I got out of the show;
1. You must put God first! Reigning begins within and in order to make sure that you are mentally and spiritually able to handle the pain that you must endure to achieve your goals you must stay prayed up and meditating on His Word!
2. You have to have a goal in mind and a plan to get there! Ann spoke about working in a restaurant surrounded by greasy food all day…but that she doesn’t eat even in her off season she weighs and measures all of her food! Why because she wants to win she wants to Reign and guess what, she did!
August 20 2011
Luke Airforce Base Bodybuilding Show
1st place in Womens Open heavyweight and Overall Winner
August 27, 2011
OCB Arizona Naturals
1st place in Women’s Open Tall Bodybuilding
3. You must be disciplined! You must be willing to give up something! You can’t live the same life that you are living and think you will get different results… that’s called insanity! Ann said she pretty much gave up having a social life so she could compete.
I know that you ready to Reign in Health and Fitness so lets take a moment to Reflect!
1. Do you have a Health and Fitness Confession?
2. What is your motivating factor for wanting to achieve your goal?
3. Do you have a plan?
4. What are you willing to give up?
5. Do you have a coach/mentor?
Do you currently have a strength training program? Are you afraid of lifting weight if so why?
If you are ready to Reign in Health and Fitness, lower your blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar and get rid of those excess pounds find out the 10 keys that I utilized to lose over 80 pounds and keep it off because not yesterday, not tomorrow but right NOW is YOUR time to Reign in Health and Fitness! Click Here to find out more
Shelita Williams, Registered Nurse, Certified Fitness Trainer, helps aspiring and established women entrepreneurs who struggle with achieving their health and fitness goals, to lose weight, increase energy, boost confidence and establish brand integrity so that they are poised, fit and motivated to start, manage and grow their business! Sign up for your free eCourse and Reign in Health and Fitness updates![/content_box_red]