This raw food recipe is amazing! The raw marinara came out super delicious and the raw zucchini pasta could not be easier. I made the raw meatballs earlier I will share the recipe links below.
- Here is the link to the raw meatballs
- Raw Marinara Sauce:
- 1 ½ cups chopped tomatoes on the vine (about 2 tomatoes)
- ¾ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped*
- ¾ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon dried thyme
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Vegan Parmesan Cheese:
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Pour all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Pulse the blender to slowly chop the vegetables, then turn it on high and blend until the sauce is smooth.
- Grind all the ingredients in a grinder or food processor until well mixed.
$11.97Quick and Easy Vegan Recipes for Weight Loss are a compilation of all my favorite go to meals that I use to reach my health and fitness goals. 7 Breakfast, 7 Lunch, 7 Dinner and 7 snack recipes!Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
$11.97The RIL Truth about Detoxing teaches you the right way to detox without starving your body or depleting your body of nutrients needed to sustain health and life! It contains 21 Detox Salads, 21 Detox Soups, 21 Detox smoothies & Juices!Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required