I used to make these lemon Ice Box pies for the holidays. Although they were yummy they were packed with sugar and fat! The other day I was just skimming through the fridge seeing what all I had left for my menu this week and I saw some lemons, vegan cream cheese, I had made a chocolate version last week! So I said hey let me use this cream cheese up and try a healthier version of my lemon ice box pie! Now you can make this as a pie or you can do like I did and use the mini cupcake pan. I’m calling it a tart but really it’s not in a tart dish but whatever, it’s good that’s all I know!
- 1 container of vegan cream cheese
- 2 lemons juiced
- 2 tablespoons of agave nectar
- 7-9 packets of stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- zest of 2 lemons
- 1 container of non-dairy whipped topping
- 3/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of vegan spread
- Mix vegan cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla, lemon zest, 4-6 packets of stevia and agave nectar in a food processor.
- add non-dairy whipped topping and pulse just enough to incorporate.
- Prepare your crust by adding the stevia, and melted vegan spread to the graham cracker crumbs.
- If you are using the mini cupcake pans, fill them with cupcake paper, add 1 teaspoon of crust and press down with the back of the measuring spoon.
- add about 1.5 tablespoon of the lemon cream cheese filling or enough to fill the cupcake paper.
- top with a sprinkle of the graham cracker crumbs
- Freeze for about 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
If you are ready to Reign in Health and Fitness, lower your blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar and get rid of those excess pounds find out the 10 keys that I utilized to lose over 80 pounds and keep it off because not yesterday, not tomorrow but right NOW is YOUR time to Reign in Health and Fitness! Click Here to find out more
Shelita Williams, Registered Nurse, Certified Fitness Trainer, helps aspiring and established women entrepreneurs who struggle with achieving their health and fitness goals, to lose weight, increase energy, boost confidence and establish brand integrity so that they are poised, fit and motivated to start, manage and grow their business! Sign up for your free eCourse and Reign in Health and Fitness updates![/content_box_red]