In order for us to fulfill God’s Will, to achieve our Goals, live our dreams and Reign in Life this year, we need to have the energy to do it. We need to be energized spiritually, emotionally and physically.
Energy comes from the Sun /Son!
1. Connect with God every morning through prayer and studying of His Word. It doesn’t have to be a long time, if all you have is 15 min. But start off your day thanking God, and being grateful for what he has done and will do! This will give you spiritual energy.
Isiah 40: 28-31 AMP Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, does not faint or grow weary; there is no searching of His understanding. He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength [causing it to multiply and making it to abound]. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and [selected] young men shall feebly stumble and fall exhausted; But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.
2. Exercise. The more sedentary you are the less energy you will have. 20 minutes 3-4 times a week minimal. Your body increases the amount of oxygenated blood supply to your body thereby giving you more energy
3. Eat a balanced diet.
- Don’t skip meals, (exp. Breakfast)
- Eat every 2.5 3 hours. Never go more than 4 hours without eating this will slow your metabolism, and cause your blood sugar to drop (hypoglycemia or low blood sugar)
- Stay away from simple carbohydrates and increase complex carbohydrates (whole grain breads , cereals, brown rice, whole grain pasta, vegetables, fruit) simple carbohydrates foods made with white refined sugar such as cookies, cakes pies, biscuits, candy bars and the like.
- Eat within 1 hours of waking, eating a total of 3 meals and 2-3 snacks
4. Drink more water! Dehydration causes signs and symptoms of fatigue and feeling drained
5. Reduce your anxiety and stress:
- Deep breathing exercises will help calm you nervous system and reduce the release of stress hormones (energy zapping) into your blood stream.
- You time! (doing something that’s relaxing) Everyday! You give God His time, you give your honey, you give you children, you give your business, you give your church their time so what about you!?
6. Take a multivitamin. Many of us are not able to get all or your nutrition from food so taking a vitamin to supplement will help. I recommend also taking vitamin c to build your immune system and vitamin B complex for stress fighting vitamins.If you have continued energy depletion get you thyroid check and a complete blood count to rule out anemia!
If you are ready to Reign in Health and Fitness, lower your blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar and get rid of those excess pounds find out the 10 keys that I utilized to lose over 80 pounds and keep it off because not yesterday, not tomorrow but right NOW is YOUR time to Reign in Health and Fitness! Click Here to find out more
Shelita Williams, R.N. helps aspiring and established women entrepreneurs who struggle with achieving their health and fitness goals, to lose weight, increase energy, boost confidence and establish brand integrity so that they are poised, fit and motivated to start, manage and grow their business! Sign up for your free eCourse and Reign in Health and Fitness updates![/content_box_red]