Soft, fluffy, lightly sweet coconut flour keto vegan flatbread is amazing! You will not miss the heavy, carb ladened breads!
2 tbsp. psyllium husk
½ cup coconut flour
1 cup lukewarm water
1 tbsp. avocado oil
¼ tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. salt
- Combine the psyllium husk coconut flour and baking soda. Break up any lumps.
- Add in the lukewarm water and oil and baking soda. Knead the dough for 1 minute.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut the dough into 4. Roll into a ball and place in between 2 pieces of parchment paper.
- Roll into desired size, if you want them to look neat trim around the edges using a bowl or plate to keep the shape.
- Heat 1 tsp of avocado oil, spread out in the pan. Gently place flatbread in pan and let brown about 2-3 min on both sides. Serve and enjoy.