This is day one, of my 10 day detox and I think I wanna share with you what I’m doing. This will hold me accountable and if you want to do it with me than we can all suffer together, LOL
Ginger lemon Detox drink: 12 oz. spring or filtered water, 1/2 inch of ginger (peeled), 1/4 tsp of turmeric (optional) mix in a vita mix or grate ginger and squeeze juice in water.
Signs you need to Detox!
- Do you feel, bloated, constipated and congested?
- Have you gained unwanted pounds even though you are not eating more?
- Do You feel tired and low in energy?
- Has your digestion worsened? (a sign your body isn’t absorbing nutrients well)
- Is you hair and skin looking not as healthy as it used to? (dry, brittle, acne, rashes)
- Do you frequently get mouth sores, yeast infections, urinary tract infections, unusual allergies?
- Do you feel foggy and out of sorts?
- Do you fell like you need to clear the cobwebs from your brain?
If you have answered yes to 3 or more of these questions, then YES you need to detox with me! Tomorrow I will show you an outline of what you can eat/drink!
Please like and share this post!
If you are ready to Reign in Health and Fitness, lower your blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar and get rid of those excess pounds find out the 10 keys that I utilized to lose over 80 pounds and keep it off because not yesterday, not tomorrow but right NOW is YOUR time to Reign in Health and Fitness! Click Here to find out more
Shelita Williams, Registered Nurse, Certified Fitness Trainer, helps aspiring and established women entrepreneurs who struggle with achieving their health and fitness goals, to lose weight, increase energy, boost confidence and establish brand integrity so that they are poised, fit and motivated to start, manage and grow their business! Sign up for your free eCourse and Reign in Health and Fitness updates!