Compared to my other veggie burger recipe this one is super quick and easy. Even with less ingredients it’s packing mad flavor. If I had to name it it would be mushroom and black bean veggie burger!
I’m addicted to these veggie burgers I could eat the everyday!
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1.5 cup mushrooms
- 2.5 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 can of black beans
- 2 Flax eggs (optional) 2 tbs flax-meal mixed with 6 tbs of water
- Garnish with whatever you desire
- Heat 1/2 to 1 tbs of olive oil in pan and sauté onion and garlic, cook until translucent
- Add mushrooms and tamari, cook until mushrooms have cooked down
- Mash black beans and mix in bread crumbs, nutritional yeast
- Add mushroom mixture to bread crumb mixture and combine well
- Make into patties, size of your liking
- Sear the patty on both sides, add your fixins and enjoy!