Simple to make, raw, vegan and delicious! You don’t have to miss out on anything as a vegan, you can have sour cream!
* 1 cup raw cashews, soaked
* 1/2-3/4 cup water, as needed
* 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
* 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt, to taste
1. Place cashews in a bowl and cover with water. Soak for a minimum of 2 hours, preferably overnight or for 8 hours if you have the time.
2. Drain and rinse the cashews and place in the blender.
3. Add water, lemon, vinegar, and salt. Blend on high until smooth. You might have to stop to scrape down the blender now and then or add a touch more water to get it going.
4. Once it’s super smooth, it’s ready! Transfer into a small container. The cream will thicken up as it sits.
This excerpt is taken from my new ebook “The RIL Truth about Detoxing” it features 21 healthy nutrient dense detox salads, 21 detox soups and 21 detox juices and smoothie recipes. These are the recipes I used to lose over 80 pounds! If you are ready to get started with your detox, feel great and lose weight order Here! Right now you get 2 cookbooks and 2 bonus gift. Offer expires soon!