It’s not about time management actually there is no such thing we can’t manage time only ourselves! Be disciplined to Reign! Reigning ones do the things that they need to do when they need to to do them weather they FEEL like it or not!!!
1. Ask yourself every hour, “Is this the best use of my time right now?”
2. Make sure you start every day with a plan! (Including your food)
3. Understand this principle, “No Pain, No Reign!” Discipline won’t feel good in the moment you are doing but when you see the Reign it will be well worth it!
4. Work in 30 min to 1 hour increments then take a 10-15 break, you will be more productive this way.
5. Focus on completing the tasks necessary to achieve your goals, instead of your goals themselves.
6. Celebrate small accomplishments, but never stop working!
7. Surround yourself with like minded individuals. Jesus said that “the poor you will have with you always.” That’s because like roaches, they don’t die they sit on their butts all day and multiply! You can’t be lazy and Reign! Change your associations!
Remember, Not Yesterday, Not Tomorrow but Right NOW is YOUR Time to Reign in Self-Disciple causing you to Reign in Life! Share the Reign!
If you are ready to Reign in Health and Fitness, lower your blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar and get rid of those excess pounds find out the 10 keys that I utilized to lose over 80 pounds and keep it off because not yesterday, not tomorrow but right NOW is YOUR time to Reign in Health and Fitness! Click Here to find out more
Shelita Williams, R.N. helps aspiring and established women entrepreneurs who struggle with achieving their health and fitness goals, to lose weight, increase energy, boost confidence and establish brand integrity so that they are poised, fit and motivated to start, manage and grow their business! Sign up for your free eCourse and Reign in Health and Fitness updates![/content_box_red]